The Sleep Master 8-Inch Pressure Relief Memory Foam Mattress presents itself as a “green” option in the memory foam matress market. It is infused with natural substances to remove and prevent the odors associated with mattresses of this type. As is common among memory foam sleepers, it also boasts pressure point reduced sleeping, and overall better health as a result of consistently getting a good night’s sleep. Another draw with this Sleep Master offering is the affordable price tag, for quality, motion isolating sleep for years to come.
Sleep Master 8-Inch Pressure Relief Memory Foam Mattress Features:
- 2″ Memory foam top layer (3 lbs. density)
- 2″ Extra soft foam layer pressure relief system
- 4″ High density foam base layer
- 5-Year limited warranty
- CertiPUR-US certification
- Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King
- Steel platform bed frame option
The Sleep Master 8-Inch Pressure Relief Memory Foam Mattress is layered to produce supportive sleeping that molds to the body. The top layer is meant to conform to the body. The extra soft middle layer houses the pressure relief system that works with the top layer to provide sleeping without targeting pressure points. The high density foam base supports the upper two layers to make sure that proper support is given to the body. This combination should result in a comfortable sleep, with little to no tossing and turning, and fewer pains and aches upon waking.
What takes this memory foam mattress into the “green” is its infusion of Evergreen and ActivCharcoal. The Evergreen is extracted from green tea and works naturally to nullify memory foam odors as soon as it is applied. The ActivCharcoal is derived from charcoal that minimizes moisture and odor causing agents, so that the memory foam smell, as well as environmental smells, do not remain and are not infused into the mattress over time. This helps to deliver a safer environment for all, especially those who sleep upon this mattress. The 5-Year warranty should provide confidence that this sleeper will hold up over the years.
Some versions of this Sleep Master memory foam mattress does come with a steel platform bed frame. This eliminates the need for a box spring and provides proper, off the ground support for this mattress. What do those who have slept on this mattress have to say about the quality of sleep they have experienced on it?
The Pros of the Sleep Master 8-Inch Pressure Relief Memory Foam Mattress:
- This mattress reaches its full size in a short amount of time, after unpacking it.
- This mattress had almost none of the smell that most memory foam mattresses do, upon first opening it. After airing out this mattress for a day or two, any smell was gone.
- Standard size sheets work well with this mattress.
- A few months of sleep on this mattress have been wonderful. This mattress returns people to the sound sleep of their youth. Many haven fallen right to sleep on this mattress.
- The price, with or without the bed frame, is excellent, because this mattress sleeps great. This mattress measures up to mattresses that cost 5 times more.
- This makes a great guest room bed purchase. This mattress is pleasing enough to buy more for other rooms, or as gifts.
- The bed frame is very sturdy and easy to assemble. The bed frame comes folded into to two sides that interlock. This makes for easier transport of the bed frame if it needs to be moved, whether still in the box, out of the box, folded (braced or unbraced), or unfolded.
- This mattress has halted being awoken with body aches or pains in the middle of the night. Pressure points are really not felt while sleeping on this Sleep Master.
The Cons of the Sleep Master 8-Inch Pressure Relief Memory Foam Mattress:
- This mattress does tend to either build up or retain heat, which may be considered a drawback.
- When side sleeping, this mattress does not quite measure up to a full visco memory foam mattress.
- This mattress does not have enough support. This mattress is too soft to sit upon and use the computer or read.
- This memory foam mattress is too firm.
This Sleep Master 8-Inch memory foam sleeper will not be to the liking of everyone, but what product is? It does seem that for the price, this is a very good buy and will work well in a guest room, even if it was not the original intention. The smell, if there even is one, seems to dissipate from this mattress more readily than most memory foam mattresses on the market. That would seem to mean that the infused extract from green tea and purified charcoal do work well. It unfurls quickly, though as with all memory foam mattresses, it is best to put this one in place before unpacking it. This minimizes lugging a dense mattress into place.
The Sleep Master 8-Inch Pressure Relief Memory Foam Mattress can be purchased for under $200 online by itself, and for around $360 with the steel platform bedframe. ( Check out Best Price) This is not a common price point for good quality memory foam mattresses, so it is definitely positive that so many buyers seem to be enthused with this purchase. Many yearn for a good night’s sleep, so as a result, the market is flooded with memory foam. This appears to be a way to have a pretty decent product on a tight budget. Conducting the proper research about what to look for with mattress density and expected firmness will help anyone make a more informed decision. This should also include testing out mattresses and then reading about those that are not able to be tried before purchase. Most buyers recommend that at this price point, it really is hard to go wrong with trying out this memory foam Sleep Master.
Save 19% on this mattress here